|12/20/2014 5:40:00 PM|
Minutes from October 2014 Meeting
Attendance and Quorum:
- a. ChairmanCeleste Suttercalled themeetingtoorderat6:00 PM.
- b. There was a quorum with 10 memberspresentincluding: Richard Ashby, Dave Bell, Robert Black, Robert Fitzgerald, Shannon Gillespie, Tammy Monroe, Mark Petersen, Celeste Sutter, Dave Thomas, and Shane Williams.
- c. 4 members were absent.
- d. 1 guest, Michael Scott of TV15 attended and filmed the meeting for TV15.
Approval of Minutes from last meeting:
- a. The Chairman asked for a motion to approve the minutes as written from the September meeting. Dave Bell motioned to approve the minutes and Mark Petersen seconded the motion. The motion carried by unanimous vote.
- a. ChairmanCeleste Sutterpresented thefiscal reportfromAccount1152. The balance is $7339.42 as of September 30, 2014.
- b. No claims were presented to the committee for approval at this time.
- c. Note: We have received reimbursement for all 2014 HMEP grants
- a. Tabletop Exercise—to occur following this LEPC meeting.The Exercise will include involvement from numerous emergency response organizations and agencies throughout the community.
- b. 2015 HMEP Grants—Grant requests have been approved as submitted.
- a. Training Grants (totaling $4,400) requested to attend:
- i. IERC Conference in Indianapolis
- ii. NASTTPO Mid-Year Conference in Huston, TX—Dave Bell has been approved by the LEPC to attend this conference.
- iii. NASTTPO Annual Conference in Portland, ME
- b. Planning Grants (totaling $2,000) requested for:
- i. Bridge Flow Study—as per Sam George’s recommendation based on the results of the 2014 Bridge Flow Study.
- a. None at this time.
Report from the HazMat Team:
- a. Nothing new reported at this time.
- a. Public Comments – none
- b. Ethics Training—still needs to be completed. No new updates at this time.
- a. LEPC Tabletop Exercise to follow this meeting.
- b. The next IERC meeting will be held in Indianapolis on Monday, November 10th at 1:00 pm at Indiana Government Center South, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- c. NASTTPO Mid-Year and Hot Zone Conference will be held in Huston, TX on October 14th through the 16th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX, 77054 – Dave Bell will be attending this.
Next meeting: November 13th 2014 (Madison Airport Conference Room, 6:00PM).
Tammy Monroe made a motion to adjourn and Dave Bell seconded the motion. Motion carried. There being no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 6:10 pm.
Article Comment Submission Form